Solutions for Poverty

What is poverty?

It is a situation in which people’s basic needs for food, clothing and shelter are not met. Poverty is generally of two types. Absolute poverty occurs when people cannot obtain adequate resources to maintain a minimum level of health. It means almost the same thing everywhere and can be eradicated as some countries show. Relative poverty occurs when people do not enjoy a certain minimum level of government-determined living standards that vary from country to country, sometimes within the same country.

Poverty in Pakistan

According to reports, 39 percent of Pakistan’s population lives in multidimensional poverty. This is due to the higher poverty rates in FATA and Baluchistan. The people of Pakistan are very poor just because of their lack of seriousness. In Pakistan, 20 percent of the country’s income is paid to the country itself. The remaining 80 percent goes to the government / political parties. Of that 10 percent of that paid income (20 percent of the country) is paid to Music Industries Movie Industries and wealthy families. At 10 percent, they consider this country a success and also donate to charities, student education, and hospitals.

Perfidy is not the only reason for this poverty. It depends on the government and the leaders, but in addition to this, everyone has the right to enjoy their life. Live happily and carefree, but be sure to work hard too. As it says:

“The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil but because of those who look and do nothing.”

– Albert Einstein

Percentage of poverty in the world

At least 80 percent of humanity lives on less than $ 10 a day. More than 80 percent of the world’s population lives in countries where income gaps are widening. The poorest 40 percent of the world’s population receives 5 percent of global income. The richest 20 percent are paid three-quarters of the world’s income.

According to UNICEF, 22,000 children die every day due to poverty. And they die silently in some of the poorest towns on earth and nobody knows it. Thank God we are blessed with Abdul-Sattar Edhi, James Harrison, Gino Starda and many more heroes like them who saved many lives.


The people who worked so hard and saved so many lives are known until the last day. We always appreciate these types of people.

Vicente Ferrer helped millions of people and saved many lives. He helped so many poor people by providing health care and rural development.

Abdul-Sattar Edhi was the name of mercy. It established a network of 1,800 minivan ambulances with its private donations. The Edhi Foundation is a network of humanity. At the time of his death, Edhi was registered as the parent / guardian of almost 20,000 children.

Anti-Poverty Tutorial

To fight poverty, work is our main and important weapon. Support the poor. Ongoing support is needed to make sure we can support each other and we can only do that by helping each other, not fighting each other. Consider making a donation, no matter how small.