Free and easy logo creators constantly bother you?
Know its advantages and disadvantages …
As far as I know, its disadvantages far outweigh its advantages. Let’s take a look at both.
Advantages of the free and easy logo maker:
1. They are cheap. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to get a trademark. Many websites offer cheap software online. You just have to select the one with the most tools and download it to your personal computer.
2. You do not need to have personal experience using this software. You also don’t need any exceptional skills or talents.
3. If you don’t want to waste a lot of time brainstorming and branding, you have the privilege of choosing from ready-to-use templates. There are templates of all kinds. You can simply choose one that seems most appropriate to you and make changes. You can change its color, font, shape, size, and gradient.
4. You can make changes to your brand later.
5. You can save your designs.
Disadvantages of Free and Easy Logo Maker:
1. Although they are cheap, they cannot match the uniqueness of those created by professional brand creators. Professionals are experts at this. They have deep knowledge and years of experience in creating successful brands. All brands created by software will look alike in some way.
2. You cannot come up with an exceptional looking design because you do not have any design experience. Even if you do, your brand will look normal.
3. The templates provided by these softwares are being used by many other users all over the world. You can change its color or font, but it will somehow resemble someone else’s brand. This is because the same template has been modified and the brand foundation is the same.
4. There would be no originality in the design.
5. There are so many chances that your brand will look like any other brand. This creates confusion and your brand can easily be confused with any other brand.
6. There are also copyright issues when you use the free and easy logo maker. If your brand is similar to someone else’s brand, you could claim to have copied your idea and file a lawsuit against you.
As you can see for yourself, the cons are much stronger than the clunky pros. Logos are created only once, you don’t have to spend over and over again on them. So why not hire a professional designer and get the brand of your dreams? Instead of using good-for-nothing software?