Tips to have a romantic first night full of love and pleasure
After a series of wedding rituals, your journey as a married couple begins and your ‘First Night’ is the starting point for this journey. The couple in general have many fantasies and passion for tonight; Girlfriends on the other side go through emotions of anxiety, hesitation, and sometimes fear. The groom must be patient and take the approach to make his bride feel comfortable and confident. There is a very true and famous saying: “Sex is not between the legs, it is between the ears”, so it cannot be enjoyed until both members of the couple feel it with their minds and hearts. Start your evening with initial interactions, express your feelings about your partner, and thank him for becoming a part of your life. Such interaction would create a romantic atmosphere and help the bride to open up and create a sense of trust, security and safety in her. The first night should not be viewed as a mandatory sexual interaction and should not be approached with fantasies in mind, but you should take the opportunity to make your partner comfortable with you for physical intimacy. And yes, if you could do that, your first night would sow the seeds of a healthy and happy sexual relationship.
Here are some tips you can follow to make your first night exciting and create everlasting and treasured memories.
Room selection and preparation
- Make sure the room is not stuffy, a stuffy room gives a feeling of suffocation.
- Make sure the room is neat, clean, and odor-free.
- If you are on a budget, cover the wall with some serene wallpapers as a serene ambient feel would add fun and fun to your evening.
- For sheets / covers, select some from the ‘First Night’ collection. Few companies have launched this collection, you can get some good ones like ‘Printed Hearts’ etc.
- Sprinkle some rose petals on the bed. This is the simple, decent and cost-effective way of decorating. However, if you are on a budget, you can make special decorations, ask your flower decorator for the same.
- Spray on some ‘Air Freshener’ to make the room smell good. ‘Room Freshener’ comes in many fragrances, you can select based on your image.
- Get ready
- Both partners must bathe before entering the room. The idea is that you must have a clean body.
- Control your breathing; you must not have bad breath. Wash your mouth and use a ‘mouth freshener’ or peppermint to prevent bad breath.
- If there is no toilet attached to the room, both partners must finish their nature calls before entering the room. It would be embarrassing to leave the room in the middle.
- Keep some light snacks like chocolates, candy, etc. and juice / water in the room. You may feel hungry and thirsty at night.
- On romance and romantic atmosphere
- Put on some lighter music and ask your partner for a dance. It does not mean that you are a dancer or not, shaking a leg with your partner is the most romantic thing.
- If you can sing, that could be a good way to express your love to your partner. Choose a song whose lyrics reflect your feelings and sing it for your loved one.
- If you can play any musical instrument, play some of your partner’s favorite songs. Your partner would be impressed and touch this.
- If you’re thinking about it, since you can’t sing or play instruments, then you don’t have to worry, you can still hit a six. Write a few lines about your partner or probably a love letter that expresses what excites you about your partner and present this to him. This would be the best gift of your first night for your partner and it would be a memory forever.